COVID-19 Testing Center
The new COVID-19 testing center on the 4th floor of the Powerhouse is now open, and 50% of asymptomatic students are being tested weekly.
What you need to know
- The new COVID-19 testing center is on the 4th floor of the Powerhouse.
- We are testing 50% of our asymptomatic students every week.
- Students will be notified by email when it’s their turn.
- Students should schedule an appointment through a link in that email.
- Testing is free, appointment slots are every ten minutes, and results are returned in approximately four days.
Be prepared for your appointment:
- Arrive on time, or cancel if you cannot attend
- Wear a mask for the duration of the process
- Bring your own pen to sign the Consent and Acknowledgment Form
- Think critically about who you have been with (within 6 feet and for 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period) and where you have been in the last 2 days, as we will ask you to record that information
If you are experiencing symptoms that you think may be related to COVID-19, then please call or email the Health and Wellness Center to make an appointment. Testing for students with symptoms will continue in the Health and Wellness Center.