Campus Visitors Policy
Visitors to campus will be permitted as necessary for essential academic purposes, business continuity, or as guests of staff, students, and faculty. This includes contractors, vendors, admissions visitors, development visitors, job candidates, and immediate family members and personal guests of Beloit College faculty, staff, students, and emeriti faculty and staff.
- All visitors are required to wear a mask indoors on campus, even if fully vaccinated.
- Visitors may enter campus buildings only when accompanied by a faculty or staff member or student.
- Physical distancing is encouraged as it continues to be a highly effective way to avoid illness.
- Due to the visitor mask policy, visitors will not be invited to have meals in indoor locations on campus. Eating outdoors is allowed and encouraged.
- Overnight guests are not allowed.
If you have questions about whether a visitor should come to campus, please contact the COVID-19 Task Force (email@example.com).