Students who depart campus for Thanksgiving weekend are required to complete the remainder of the semester, including final exams, at home.
What You Need to Know
- No classes will be held on Wednesday, Nov. 25 to allow you to prepare to leave for the rest of the term. All classes and final exams will be conducted online after that day for all students and faculty.
- Students who depart campus for even just part of the Thanksgiving weekend are required to complete the remainder of the semester, including final exams, at home.
- Although classes and exams will be online, students currently living on campus and don’t leave campus over Thanksgiving may stay through Thanksgiving break to the end of the fall semester if they wish. On-campus housing and support services will continue through December 9th.
- Bon Appetit will offer a Thanksgiving brunch for students who remain on campus, with leftovers, sandwiches and desserts for dinner.
- After winter break, classes will begin Jan. 14, 2021. Like our return to campus in August, we will have a staggered move-in, and will once again require proof of a negative COVID test in order for students to return. We will provide more details in a subsequent email.