New Round of Testing
Students spending time on campus will be invited by the Health & Wellness Center for free required testing over the next few weeks.
What you need to know
- Testing is both free and required for all students on-campus.
- Students will be invited in for testing based on when they arrived on campus.
- The test is a nasal swab test, not the “brain tickler” we all dread so much.
- Students do not need to quarantine while they await their test results for this specific program.
- Students who experience symptoms of COVID-19 or who are exposed to a positive case of COVID-19 should contact the Health and Wellness Center for testing and will need to quarantine while awaiting results.
The Health and Wellness Center (HWC) continues to be available for preventive health and ill visits for students, in person or via telehealth. Please make an appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (608)363-2331.