New COVID-19 Policies and Requirements
Beloit is taking additional steps to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
We remain steadfast in our commitment to having students, faculty, and staff back on campus for the Fall 2020 term. To do that, we continue to focus our efforts on health and safety.
What you need to know
- A new Protective Practices policy requires students and employees to comply with specific standards of protective practices.
- Students must provide documentation of a negative COVID-19 test administered within seven to 10 days of their planned arrival date.
- Employees will be required to provide documentation of a negative COVID-19 test if they plan to return to or continue to work on campus.
- Everyone on campus must do daily self-screenings for symptoms, and an app will be made available to help.
- The college will work with the Rock Country Public Health office to pursue contract tracing while also considering individual privacy.
- If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.