Students and employees must take COVID-19 test before spring 2023 semester
A negative COVID-19 test is required prior to returning to campus for the spring 2023 semester. The test must be done 1-6 days prior to your arrival date using either a rapid antigen test (at home test) or a PCR test.
What you need to know
- Students and employees must take a rapid antigen test (at home test) or a PCR test 1-6 days before arriving on campus for the Spring 2023 semester. Tests done outside of that timeframe will not be accepted.
- The only exception from testing is for anyone who have previously had and recovered from COVID-19 within the past 90 days of their arrival date.
- If you feel sick or test positive, you must stay home.
- If results are negative, you may proceed with your arrival or return to work as planned.
- You do not need to submit the test results to the College.