Students must provide proof of vaccination before return to campus
In addition to a test taken 1-6 days before arriving on campus, students will also be required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or request an exemption.
What you need to know
- Proof of full vaccination and appropriate booster for students is required by the date of return to campus for the academic year, including the maker of the vaccine and dates of vaccination.
- This requirement applies equally to those who have already had COVID-19 or have the presence of antibodies.
- This documentation should be submitted to the Health and Wellness portal as part of the required student health forms.
- Students may request an exemption from the vaccination requirement for medical reasons, religious beliefs, or strongly held philosophical objections. Students seeking an exemption should contact the Health and Wellness Center, email@example.com or 608-363-2331.
- The college recognizes this is a late development and apologizes for any undue burden or inconvenience this places on our students and their families.
- Students must still submit a negative COVID-19 test before arriving on campus, regardless of vaccination status.