Vaccine booster dose required for Beloit community
All students, faculty, and staff are required to receive a booster dose of the COVID-19 vaccine by Friday, January 28.
What you need to know
About booster requirements
- All students, faculty, and staff are required to receive a booster dose of the COVID-19 vaccine by Friday, January 28.
- If you are fully vaccinated and have received a booster dose, please submit a photo or scan of your vaccine card before returning to campus.
- If you are fully vaccinated and it has been less than five months since your final dose, you should plan to obtain a booster dose as soon as you are eligible, and submit that documentation as soon as possible. If you do not receive a COVID vaccine booster dose upon eligibility, you will be required to be tested weekly.
If you are unvaccinated or have yet to complete an initial vaccination series, you are required to undergo weekly testing to remain on campus.
- Students: Testing will be available through the Health and Wellness Center.
- Faculty/Staff: Should obtain tests in the community.
- The college is exploring the possibility of a booster clinic, but everyone is encouraged to explore widely available options in their local community.
- Students, faculty, and staff, regardless of their vaccination status, must still submit documentation of a negative COVID-19 test administered within 72 hours before returning to campus. All manners of testing will be accepted including: PCR, rapid antigen and take home tests kits.