“Reminder: Pre-Arrival Testing Policy” letter sent to Beloit students
As a reminder, our testing policy for returning to campus is:
- Every student must provide a negative test, taken within 3 days of their arrival date on campus. Submit these results through this google form.
- Exceptions to providing a negative test are:
- Documentation of a positive COVID test result, received within the 90 days prior to your arrival date on campus.
- A positive test result exempts you from all testing requirements for 90 days from the date of your test.
If you receive a positive result from your return to campus testing:
- You must remain off-campus for the duration of your quarantine and isolation period. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- Notify the Health and Wellness Center immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tara Girard at email@example.com. Send photo documentation of your positive test and include the date you received it.
- The Health and Wellness Center will give you the specific details regarding when and how you can return to campus.
There will be no exceptions to this policy. If you return to campus without the proper information as outlined above and/or with a positive test you will not be allowed to move onto campus.
Please understand this is for the safe return to campus for all students, staff and faculty. Self care is still community care as well as all of our responsibility.
Dean of Students
Associate Dean for Recreation, Wellness, and Engagement