Fall 2021 Campus Guidelines
Beloit is looking forward to welcoming students, faculty, and staff back to campus in a few short weeks, establishing our full on-campus community.
What you need to know
- All students, current and emeriti faculty, staff, and guests will be required to wear face masks indoors with the exception of their personal space (i.e. dorm room or office). Masks will not be required outdoors.
- The College is requiring vaccines for all employees and students.
- Anyone who is unvaccinated are required to provide documentation of negative COVID-19 test before returning to campus.
Anyone who is unvaccinated will be tested regularly once on campus.
- Students will be tested weekly in the Health and Wellness Center.
- Employees will be tested regularly as directed by Beloit College.
- Classes will meet in-person, although instructors may incorporate a variety of pedagogical tools as part of their in-person courses. Instructors will be available for in-person interactions outside of class time.
- Administrative, academic, and program offices will be staffed in-person by the start of classes on August 23, 2021. Continued remote work must be approved in advance.