Campus Guidance for Summer
The COVID-19 Task Force has released guidance through August 1 for those who will be living, working, or visiting campus over the summer.
The guidance below will be in place from Monday, June 14, until Sunday, Aug. 1, when Beloit will transition to operating in the context of the framework for academic year 2021-22.
- All students, faculty, staff and emeriti faculty and staff planning to be on campus this summer are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are unable to be vaccinated due to medical, religious or philosophical reasons, please contact Human Resources (faculty or staff) or the Health and Wellness Center (students) for the necessary paperwork.
- Fully vaccinated faculty, staff, students, and emeriti faculty and staff are not required to wear masks indoors. Members of our community who choose to continue to wear a mask will be supported in this choice.
- Visitors to campus will be permitted as necessary for essential academic purposes, business continuity, or as guests of staff, students and faculty. All visitors are required to wear a mask indoors on campus, even if fully vaccinated.
- All on-campus events continue to require approval from the COVID-19 Task Force.
- Beloit College students, current or emeriti faculty and staff, and guests who align with the visitor’s policy are permitted in all campus buildings.
- Vans are available for use by Beloit College faculty, staff, and students. While in the vehicle, all current campus policies outlined above must be followed.
For the complete set of guidelines, please read the “Campus Guidance for Summer (June 14-August 1, 2021)” letter sent to the Beloit community.