Reminder: Share proof of vaccination
We encourage all faculty, staff, and students to get vaccinated so that we can protect the health and safety of our community, and ensure a return to normal this fall.
If you are fully vaccinated (completion of a vaccine series + 2 weeks), you will not need to be tested regularly for COVID to live on campus or return to work on campus. Fully vaccinated individual are also not required to quarantine if they are designated a “close contact” of a positive case.
Where should I send my proof?
- Students should send their proof of vaccination to Tara Girard.
- Faculty and staff should send their proof of vaccination to Heather McLean or Terri Dahl.
Where can I get a vaccine now?
If you missed the opportunities to get your vaccine on campus, multiple pharmacies and health care entities have vaccine availability:
- Beloit Health System: Call 608-364-5663 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday-Friday. The phone line is only open during these times. You must listen to the entire message (it’s long) and leave a message, and they will call you back to schedule an appointment. You must answer your phone when they call. It will not say “Beloit Health System.” Please answer any numbers you don’t recognize until you hear back from them.
- Many pharmacy chains, including CVS and Walgreens, are offering vaccines. Walgreens on Broad Street is walkable from campus.
- Beloit Area Community Health Center: Call for an appointment: 608-361-0311
- Blackhawk Technical College in Janesville, WI has a vaccine clinic on-site.
- If you do not have transportation easily available, Homecare Pharmacy on Woodward Avenue has vaccine appointments available. Call 608-362-1234 for more information.
All will require you to provide health insurance information. The vaccine is free to you, but your insurance company and the vaccine provider have a financial agreement. If you have any questions, email Tara Girard, director of our Health and Wellness Center.