Note: To search for reserves, go to the library catalog.
For faculty and staff placing course materials on reserve (short-term loan) at the library:
- Fall 2019 deadline for ordering reserve materials that the library does not own is Monday, July 15
- Fall 2019 deadline for placing materials on reserve is Friday, August 2
- If you miss the deadline, we will process the materials on a first come, first served basis.
Let us know if you would like electronic books, if available, or if you prefer print books.
When submitting reserves--
Bring them to the library with a completed Academic Reserves form
Instructors placing materials on Reserve are responsible for obtaining authorization from the copyright holder and for following all applicable copyright regulations for those materials.
Printing and saving instructions for the Academic Reserves form.
Print or save the form in Firefox:
- After clicking on the form, click on the Down Arrow (download) at the top of the form.
- Open in Adobe Acrobat or Reader DC
- Fill in the form
- Go to File (upper left) to Save or Print the form.
Save the form in Chrome:
- Open the form and fill it in.
- Click on the Print icon
- Select "Save as PDF" as your print location.
- Save the file. Attach it to an email message, or print it and bring it to the library.
Deb Lynch (x2230 or email@example.com)