Col. Robert H. Morse Library
731 College Street
Beloit, Wisconsin 53511-5509
Telephone: 608-363-2230 - Fax: 608-363-2487
The Colonel Robert H. Morse Library was built in 1961 and renovated in 1991. The library's collections include 240,000 books and bound periodicals, 1100 periodicals and newspapers, a rich collection of electronic resources, government documents, audio-visual materials, and the College Archives. Computers in the library provide network authenticated access to a suite of Library and software resources for campus users. There is limited computer access for guests.
The library's design is notable for its open stack arrangement, individual study carrels, and seminar rooms.
Sources that are not in Beloit's collection may be obtained through interlibrary loan. In addition, there is an agreement with the University of Wisconsin Madison which allows Beloit students to use their library facility of nearly five million volumes.