Mission and Goals
The Learning Enrichment and Disability Services Office believes education is central to the development of the whole person. This Office, in collaboration with faculty and staff, coordinates academic enrichment opportunities for all Beloit College students. It aims to assist students in achieving their academic pursuits in the hopes of promoting lifelong learning.
- Maintain a campus environment conducive to providing appropriate academic support for Beloit College students.
- Coordinate and implement academic enrichment activities (i.e. tutoring, one-on-one assistance, presentations, and test-taking strategies).
- Serve students with disabilities while simultaneously educating the campus regarding disability-related laws, issues, and concerns.
- Collaborate with faculty and staff to achieve the goals of the Learning Enrichment and Disability Services Office and the mission of Beloit College.
- Conduct frequent evaluations and reviews of services provided by the Learning Enrichment and Disability Services Office in order to meet the changing needs of students, faculty, and staff.