We welcome the opportunity to partner with you to provide excellent learning opportunities to students.
We can visit the classroom to provide a general overview of our services and upcoming events (10-20 minutes). We are also able to work with you to develop customized sessions for a class or department. Below are some examples.
- Making career decisions (choosing a major or career)
- Finding an internship
- Job searches for seniors
- Writing resumes and cover letters
- Job outlook, labor market and salary information (by major or industry)
- Preparing for job interviews and negotiating salary
- The steps for applying to (and funding) graduate school
- Connecting career planning with a specific curriculum
- Bringing "real world" experience to historical or theoretical concepts. We have arranged for students in various classes to listen to guest speakers, tour a company, shadow someone on a job site, volunteer in the local community, and much more.