Student Career Development Resources
The staff in the Liberal Arts in Practice Center serve as a resource to you in your career exploration and career development process. Schedule an appointment to meet with a staff member. We can assist you with the following:
- Career Exploration
- Resume Development and Review
- Cover Letter Development and Review
- Practice Interviews
- Internship Searches
- Internship Funding
- Graduate School Process
- Job Search
Participate in the In Service Break Trip
Sustainability in Practice and will take place on Tuesday, October 17 and Wednesday, October 18
This two-day trip will include visits to the following sites:
- TREK Bicycles, hosted by Robert Burns '80
- UW-Milwaukee's PhD in Environmental Health Sciences Program
- WE Energies, hosted by Lori Peterson, '73
- The City of Milwaukee's Environmental Collaboration Office, hosted by director Erik Sharmbarger
- Young Alumni Panel at the Urban Ecology Center
Sustainability in Practice is supported by the Class of 2015 Career Development Fund, so students can enjoy this trip, free of cost. The trip includes home stays with alumni in Milwaukee.
In order to enjoy this trip, students must apply by completing this online application and submitting their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org , by 4:00 PM on Friday, October 6. I hope that you will apply and spend your break connecting with alumni and learning more about careers in sustainability!
We strongly encourage you to have your resume and application reviewed by a LAPC Career Peer Advisor prior to application. Make an appointment with a peer advisor by visiting our booking site. All questions can be directed to email@example.com.