The Beloit College campus has several computer labs and public computer areas available to current students, faculty and staff for general-use or for specific academic disciplines. Below is a list of available lab spaces with links to the details on each space. Please note that some spaces are reserved for use by certain departments or students enrolled in courses within those disciplines.
- Campbell Hall, Kemper Lab (Economics)
- Chapin Hall, computer lab (24/7 lab)
- Morse Library, Innovation Space
- Morse Library, Learning Studio
- Morse Library, public area computers
- Pearsons Hall, computer lab (24/7 lab)
- Sanger Center for the Sciences 116 (Computer Science)
- Sanger Center for the Sciences 249 (Chemistry)
- Sanger Center for the Sciences 340 (Biology)
- Sanger Center for the Science 450, Visualization Lab (Science Division)
- Smith Building, computer lab (Art)
Campus computer labs and other campus public computers are maintained and supported by Beloit Information Technology Services (BITS). If you have questions or problems with college-owned hardware or software located in campus computer labs or public computer spaces, please contact BITS or Report a Problem.