Board-Designated Emeriti Faculty and Staff Information and Technology Privileges
Before the end of their active College employment, all faculty and staff must return to ISR or other appropriate office any computer hardware, peripherals, AV equipment, and software licenses purchased with College funds.
Board-designated emeriti faculty and staff assigned a campus office may be eligible for allocation of an ISR-assigned campus office computer.
Other information and technology privileges available to Board-designated emeriti faculty and staff:
- Library privileges
- Proxy access to Library resources from off campus
- Access to Library interlibrary loan, reference service, etc.
- Beloit Google Apps for Education account
- Computer purchase discounts, as available
- Attendance at ISR learning opportunities
3/12/08 rev. CSP
3/26/08 rev. CSP
3/31/08 approved by Sr. staff
3/25/10 rev. MEF
4/5/10 approved by Sr. Staff