Beloit College Resources
Resources for faculty and departments
Departmental Review Resources and Support (log-in required)
Faculty Review Resources and Support (log-in required)
Selected External Resources
Wabash Center of Inquiry in the Liberal Arts Wabash National Study of Liberal Arts Education ("a large-scale, longitudinal study to investigate critical factors that affect the outcomes of liberal arts education.") Beloit College joined the Wabash Study in 2010.
- College Learning for the New Global Century (AA&CU's Liberal Education and America's Promise (LEAP) project)
- New Leadership for Student Learning and Accountability (Statement of Principles)
- Levels of Assessment: From the Student to the Institution (includes descriptions of five levels of assessment at the college level, including relevant questions and evidence)
- Resources for General Education
- Liberal Education and the Disciplines, April 2009 (special issue)
- National Institute for Student Learning Outcomes Assessment (NILOA) The NILOA Searchable Publications is a library of learning outcomes assessment resources.
- NC State University Internet Resources for Higher Education Outcomes Assessment Among the largest regularly updated link warehouses for assessment in higher education; contains links sorted by type of assessment, disciplinary focus, institution, and other sub-categories.