Institutional Research, Assessment & Planning
The Office of Institutional Research, Assessment & Planning (IRAP) aims to earn and maintain a reputation for being a responsive and proactive partner that provides accurate and objective information to stakeholders across campus to aid in the fulfillment of the college’s mission.
Some of IRAP activities include:
- coordinating research studies and surveys of our students and employees
- carrying out statistical and policy analyses to inform the college decision-making process, to support long-range planning, and to provide public accountability
- producing official institutional statistics
- responding to external requests for information from state and federal governments, other agencies and consortia, and interested parties who need up-to-date information related to college processes, accountability, and academic programs.
- supporting and advising institutional, departmental, and programmatic inquiry surrounding student learning outcomes.
For assistance with assessment, student life, academic affairs, or the Curriculum Oversight and Administration Committee (COA), please contact Ellie.
Email: email@example.com or (608) 363-2014
For assistance with enrollment, financial aid, finance, development and alumni, or Academic Strategic Planning Committee (ASP), please contact Ruth.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 363-2606
We are located in Middle College on the 2nd floor. Come up the front stairwell and we are the first door on the right. Our office is in a location which may be physically inaccessible to chair users or others with mobility-related disabilities. If you need to meet in an alternate location, please let us know.