Institutional Research, Assessment & Planning
The Office of Institutional Research, Assessment & Planning (IRAP) aims to earn and maintain a reputation for being a responsive and proactive partner that provides accurate and objective information to stakeholders across campus to aid in the fulfillment of the college’s mission.
Some of IRAP activities include:
- coordinating research studies and surveys of our students and employees
- carrying out statistical and policy analyses to inform the college decision-making process, to support long-range planning, and to provide public accountability
- producing official institutional statistics
- responding to external requests for information from state and federal governments, other agencies and consortia, and interested parties who need up-to-date information related to college processes, accountability, and academic programs.
- supporting and advising institutional, departmental, and programmatic inquiry surrounding student learning outcomes.