Most graduate Pharmacy programs require the following coursework*:
- Introductory biology course (e.g., BIOL 111: Zoology or BIOL 172: Human Biology),
- Microbiology (BIOL 208), and
- Biometrics (BIOL 247)
- Anatomy (BIOL 256).
- Two semesters of General Chemistry (CHEM 117 and CHEM 220), and
- Two semesters of Organic Chemistry (CHEM 230 and CHEM 235).
- Two semesters of General Physics (PHYS 101 and 102)
- Calculus I (MATH 110)
- Principles of Economics (ECON 199)
- Social Sciences: PYSC 100: Introduction to Psychology or SOCI 100: Introduction to Sociology
- 1 semester of English with intensive writing
- 1 semester of speech or public address
- PCAT scores
*Individual schools may have specific requirements. Check the website of schools that you are particularly interested in applying to.