Blaisdell Guest House, was built in the mid-1850s and remodeled in1989. There are five apartments in the house. Two apartments are used for long term renters and the other three apartments serve as guest housing. Each guest apartment is equipped with a kitchen, microwave, full bath, TV, and internet access.
- Check In Time: 2:00 pm or after
- Check Out Time: 11:00 am or before
- Please pick up and drop off key(s) to the Security Office located in the lower level of Pearsons Hall.
- Beginning January 1, 2018, reservations received for Apt C are $50/night and Apts D and E are $60/night.
- To Reserve (Must Use a Beloit.edu Email Address): Please book room through your google calendar by first clicking on a date and then selecting the Edit event option. Once the box opens, enter your initials on the event line; select the All day option and choose the night(s) that you wish to stay. Then click on the Rooms drop down on the right side of screen; click on Guest House, and the available apartments will be listed. Please select which Apartment that you would like to reserve and Save.
- No pets.
- No college students are allowed to stay overnight nor use as a gathering/party space.
- No smoking: All guest rooms are non-smoking areas.
- Cancellations must be received within 48 hours prior to check in. Cancellations received after that time will be subject to payment for the reserved nights.
If you have any questions, feel free to email Jodie Vogt at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday at ext. 2631 or you may contact the Security Office after hours at ext. 2355.
- Apartment C is listed in Red
- Apartment D is listed in Green
- Apartment E is listed in Blue.