Blaisdell Guest House was built in the mid-1850s and remodeled in 1989. There are five apartments in the house. Two apartments are used for long term renters and the other three apartments serve as guest housing. Each guest apartment is equipped with a kitchen, microwave, full bath, TV, and internet access.
Details and Policies
- The rate for Apartment C is $68/night and the rates for Apartments D and E are $83/night.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed: All guest rooms are non-smoking areas.
- College students are not allowed to stay overnight nor use the Guest House as a gathering/party space.
- Cancellations must be received within 48 hours prior to check in. Cancellations received after that time will be subject to payment for the reserved nights.
Please pick up and drop off key(s) to the Security Office located in the lower level of Pearsons Hall.
- Check In Time: 2:00 p.m. or after
- Check Out Time: 11:00 a.m. or before
Only campus community members with a beloit.edu email address can reserve spaces in the Guest House.
- Please book room through your Google Calendar by first clicking on a date and then selecting the Edit event option.
- Once the box opens:
- Enter your initials on the event line;
- Select the All day option; and
- Choose the night(s) that you wish to stay.
- Then click on the Rooms drop down on the right side of screen; click on Guest House, and the available apartments will be listed.
- Please select which Apartment that you would like to reserve and Save.
Questions or Inquiries
If you have any questions, feel free to email Jodie Vogt at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday at ext. 2631 or you may contact the Security Office after hours at ext. 2355.