Check In & Out
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, reservations are not being accepted at this time.
Check-In Time: 2:00 p.m. or after.
Check-Out Time: 11:00 a.m. or before.
Apartment keys must be picked up and returned to the Security Office located on the Lower Level of Pearsons Hall behind the Mail Center.
The Security Office is open 7 days a week/24 hours a day for your convenience.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed: All guest rooms are non-smoking areas.
- Please give consideration to other tenants/guests of Beloit College.
- College students are not allowed to stay overnight or use the Guest House as a gathering/party space.
- Cancellations must be received within 48 hours prior to check-in. Cancellations received after that time will be subject to payment for the reserved nights.
- Payment must be made in the form of cash or personal check when picking up the apartment key. You must have the exact amount if paying by cash as Security is not able to make change for you.