Charitable Gift Annuities
- Support Beloit's mission
- Supplement your income
- Guaranteed payments
- Partially tax-free income
- Capital gains savings on appreciated property
- Current income tax deduction
How It Works:
- In return for your gift of cash or securities, the college agrees to pay you and up to one other person a fixed amount of income for life.
- Payout rate is based on age of the beneficiary at the time the gift is made.
- At the end of beneficiary's life, the remainder becomes a charitable gift to the college to support donor's favorite programs at Beloit.
Sample One Life Charitable Gift Annuity Rates
These rates are based on the American Council on Gift Annuities suggested rates effective January 1, 2012. The
rates are subject to change.
For more information about charitable gift annuities and other tax-efficient gifts,
contact Beloit’s Office of Gift Planning at 1-800- 331-4943 or 1-608- 363-2683 or through
email at firstname.lastname@example.org.