Buy (and sell) your textbooks through the online bookstore.
Students can select and order textbooks online at the Beloit College Online Bookstore.
Created in partnership with Akademos, Inc., the Online Bookstore simplifies the textbook process for students and professors. It also sells branded items like clothing, mugs, and more.
How to Use the Online Bookstore
All courses, required materials, and pricing options are displayed in a personalized, easy-to-use page when you log in with your student account.
- Log in: Use your Beloit College username.
- Select Textbooks: Options include new, used, eBook, and rentals.
- Check out: Have your textbooks delivered to your home or to campus.
Students are encouraged to order early in order to take advantage of savings opportunities and free delivery
What the Online Bookstore Offers
- Quick ordering process – complete your purchase in 5 minutes
- New, used, eBook, & rental textbook formats
- An average savings of 60% off list price on Marketplace items
- Price Match Guarantee on all new books
- Free shipping on retail orders over $49
- Year-round access to post and sell any textbook on the website’s Marketplace – you name the price
- Branded merchandise like clothing, hats and mugs
For campus-related questions, contact the Associate Dean of the Faculty and Learning Experience.
For questions about the online service, contact the Online Bookstore’s Customer Service team.
- Track: Check on the delivery status of your order.
- Returns: Need to return a book? Begin the return process here.
- Sell Page: Learn how to post your textbooks for sale on the Marketplace.
- Other questions: View frequently-asked questions or help videos.