Banner Image

Renewing Your Financial Aid

Continuing students who wish to renew their financial aid for the next academic year must file a renewal application with the Beloit College Financial Aid Office. The renewal application deadline is March 1.

In order to renew financial aid you must file two forms:

1.) Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) - If you and a parent have a Personal Identification Number (PIN), you may file the FAFSA electronically at If you do not have a PIN and you filed the paper Renewal FAFSA the prior year, we recommend that you obtain a PIN and file electronically. Students who do not intend to file the FAFSA electronically should contact the Financial Aid Office to request the paper FAFSA.

When filing the FAFSA

a) Be sure to enter Beloit College's 6-digit federal school code, 003835, in the section where you specify which schools are to receive your FAFSA information. Also, be sure to indicate your housing plans.

b) Do not leave blanks. Fill in zeroes where appropriate.

2.) Beloit College Continuing Student Financial Aid Application - You may obtain this form from the Financial Aid Office, located on the second floor of Pearsons Hall; or you may download the form in PDF format from our website. The form should be completed in full, including signatures and dates, and returned to: Beloit College Financial Aid Office, 700 College Street, Beloit, Wisconsin 53511.

In mid-January, all continuing students on financial aid will receive a letter from the Financial Aid Office reminding them to file their renewal applications by the specified deadline. Students who are unable to file their renewal applications by the deadline should contact the Financial Aid Office to request an extension. The Financial Aid Office cannot guarantee to meet full need for renewal applications initiated after the specified deadline.