This page contains links to those forms most commonly used in the financial aid process, as well as forms pertinent to student employment. Please note, however, that not all of these forms are required of every financial aid applicant. All students interested in need-based financial aid must complete the FAFSA. If our office needs additional information to complete the financial aid analysis, we will inform the student via email and we will direct the student to the appropriate form, which may be downloaded here. To securely upload any sensitive documentation, please visit: https://beloit.leapfile.net
Forms Related to Financial Aid Applications:
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) - Both the 2018-19 and 2019-20 applications are currently available. Select the appropriate year's application after logging into the site.
- Verification Worksheets - For a variety of reasons a student's FAFSA may be selected by the federal government for a process called verification. The Financial Aid Office will request additional information in order to evaluate your aid eligibility; no aid will be disbursed until the process is complete. There are Verification Worksheets specific to each student and their status (dependent or independent) in addition to other information that may be required.
- FERPA Student Financial Records Release Form - Federal privacy laws govern access to student records. The FERPA Authorization allows students to manage access to their college financial records (financial aid, accounting, payroll). More background information about FERPA can be found on the Registrar's Office site.
- Request/Appeal for Reconsideration of Financial Aid Form (2019-20)
Request/Appeal for Reconsideration of Financial Aid Form (2018-19)- Beloit College uses the information from the FAFSA to determine need-based aid eligibility in a consistent way between all families; however, occasionally special circumstances exist that are not represented by the FAFSA and additional explanation is necessary. The financial aid revision process exists so that Beloit College can continue to be an affordable choice for your family if your circumstances change suddenly, or if new information becomes available that impacts your financial aid eligibility. Please complete and submit this form if you would like the Financial Aid Office to re-evaluate your aid based on new information.
- Dependency Appeal Form (2018-19)
This appeal is used to request a dependency override for federal financial aid. It is used after you have filed your FAFSA and indicated that you have special circumstances which prevent you from providing parental information. The
student must demonstrate a unique and extenuating circumstance.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal Form - Appeal form for students who have lost financial aid eligibility due to SAP Suspension.
Forms Related to Student Employment on Campus:
- Beloit College Student Employment Guide - This is a site for students who will work on campus during the school year. In addition to summarizing the policies and procedures that govern campus employment, it links to payroll dates and touches on a number of other topics pertinent to student employment.
- Student Wage Scale - This form details the hourly wages paid for a variety of on-campus jobs.
- Wisconsin WT-4 Form - This form is used to determine the amount of Wisconsin state income tax to withhold from a student's paycheck.
- W-22 Reciprocity Declaration - Student employees who are legal residents of Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky and Michigan should complete this form. This authorizes Beloit College to exempt qualified students from the withholding of Wisconsin state income tax.
- Illinois IL W-4 Form - Student employees who are legal residents of Illinois should complete this form, which is used to determine the amount of Illinois state income tax to withhold from a student's paycheck.
- W-222 Minnesota Residency Form - Student employees who are legal residents Minnesota should complete this form. This authorizes Beloit College to exempt qualified students from the withholding of Wisconsin state income tax. The form may also be used to request reimbursement of Wisconsin state income tax previously withheld.
- Federal W-4 Form - A form which every student employee is required to complete so that Beloit College can withhold the correct federal income tax from their paychecks.