The Beloiter Fund supports the people, programs, and places that continue to make Beloit College one of the best-known, and best-regarded, liberal arts colleges in the nation.
How does the Beloiter Fund keep Beloit moving forward?
The Beloiter Fund directly impacts students, faculty and staff, and the places and spaces where learning takes place. Did you know that tuition and room/board only covers 75% of the expense of educating a student? Your generosity to the Beloiter Fund makes it possible for students to experience what makes Beloit, Beloit. And it does it today. No waiting. So whether you are making a gift to the Beloiter Fund for scholarships, to renew the historic core, to the life-changing experiences through liberal arts in practice, or simply to where the need is greatest, your gift moves the college forward, and fast.
A Beloit College Experience - For the Greatest Impact
A person, presumably, who answers “yes” to all of these questions received a very valuable education indeed.
- Did you have at least one experience at Beloit that excited you intellectually?
- Was there at least one faculty or staff member who actually cared about you?
- Was there at least one faculty or staff member who was encouraging of your future?
- During your time at the college, did you have to complete at least one significant project (i.e. semester length)?
- During your college career, did you have to apply your education in non-classroom settings at least once?
- And, finally, during your Beloit career, did you participate in significant extracurricular activities?
A gift to the Beloiter Fund—For the Greatest Impact will continue to ensure that Beloit graduates are part of the 3% of students nationally who are getting the most out of their college experience and go on to live “lives of purposeful consequence” as a result.