Scheduling Events/Set Ups
- A two week verbal notice is requested of an upcoming event that requires assistance from Facilities (includes Housekeeping services).
- Event Planner (available on Event Setup Planner link) must be submitted one week prior to event with detailed instructions and appropriate account number(s). Account numbers are only charged for necessary overtime or to replace damaged or missing Facilities equipment.
- Events for Pearsons are requested through Kim Larsen in the Learning and Enrichment Center.
- Requests that are submitted in less than one week's time may not be fulfilled due to staffing and resources.
- All items requested are on a first come, first serve basis. Facilities reserves the right to adjust quantities to best accommodate all events.
- Services requested after hours will be overtime and billed accordingly.