Scheduling Events/Set Ups
- A two week verbal notice is requested of an upcoming event that requires assistance from Facilities (includes Housekeeping, Maintenance and Grounds services).
- Event Setup Planner (available on Event Setup Planner link) must be submitted one week prior to event with detailed instructions and also require a Beloit College account number(s). Account numbers are only charged for necessary overtime or to replace damaged or missing Facilities equipment.
- Moore Lounge requires an Event Setup Planner and is handled by LeeAnn Ryan in Facilities. Weeks Lounge and Mathers Room have diagrams posted. It is your responsibility when using the room to be sure the furniture correlates with the diagram at the end of your event.
- Requests that are submitted in less than one week's time may not be fulfilled due to staffing and resources.
- All items requested are on a first come, first serve basis. Facilities reserves the right to adjust quantities to best accommodate all events.
- Services requested after hours will be overtime and billed accordingly.