Event Setup Planner
Before Submitting a Setup Request
- Your cooperation and advance notice will be greatly appreciated.
- Any questions about the form or services please contact LeeAnn Ryan at 363-2733.
- Housekeeping and Maintenance services are available for weekend events.
- Any damage or theft of Facilities equipment (i.e. tables, podiums, chairs etc.) will be charged to the responsible individual/department.
- Any materials requested for student events must be authorized by Student Engagement and Leadership, Residential Life or Faculty Advisor.
- Please contact Jen Walsh at 363-2379 for all events in Pearsons Hall with exception of Moore Lounge. Moore Lounge requires and Event Setup Planner.
Event Setup Planner Form
Please note the starred fields are required. Only a Beloit College approved account number is acceptable as account number. If unsure of the account number to be used, please contact your advisor or accounting. An event setup planner request is not complete unless proper account number is provided at time of submission.
Access to this form is restricted
You are not currently logged in. If you have access to this form, the contents will be displayed after you login.