Skip Navigation

Local Area Schools

During the course of your education at Beloit, you will be provided with countless opportunities to work in local area schools. Below you will find forms or resources for those local area schools.


Aside from personal transport, there are multiple options to get transportation to local schools including car sharing, local buses, and taxis. Please check out the LAPC website for more transportation options.

If you would like to rent a school van, talk to a professor or the EDYS office about getting a van form. Van drivers must have a driver's license and be approved by the Security office in order to use a school van.

If you have trouble getting transportation or need special accommodations, please speak to your professor or the EDYS office.