Skip Navigation


Fieldwork is the equivalent of student teaching for anyone who wants to do work in childcare, social work, or other children and youth related, non-teaching occupations. Students should contact the EDYS 306 instructor as soon as after they register for the course to discuss their fieldwork placement. They should do this in the semester BEFORE their actual fieldwork starts. Students can register for 0.5-3 units of fieldwork each semester depending on their case.