- Due to COVID-19 and shifts in the 2020-21 academic calendar, the Duffy Program will be offered during the second module in the fall beginning Oct. 29. The Spring Semester class will run from January 14 through April 27.
- Enrollment is by permission of the instructor. Second through fourth year students in any discipline are eligible for the course. There are no prerequisites.
- Interested students should email Carol Wickersham at firstname.lastname@example.org. stating why they are interested in the course and what experience they bring to bear.
Fall ’20, Module 2 only (1 unit, 7 weeks, twice a week seminar)
- October 15, First Day of Class
- November 10-13, Registration for Spring Semester (by permission of instructor).
- December 8, Last Day to Complete Hours at Field Sites.
Spring ’21 Semester, (1 Unit, 14 weeks, once a week seminar)
- January 14, Classes begin
- March 30-April 2, Registration for Fall Semester (by permission of instructor).
- April 27, Last Day to Complete Hours at Field sites