The Learning Enrichment and Disability Services office operates to fulfill the following disability - related goals (additional general goals for the Office are found here):
- Provide services and resources for all students in an educational manner recognizing the rights and responsibilities of students as adults.
- Provide equal access to a Beloit College education for students with disabilities by facilitating appropriate accommodations.
- Assist students with disabilities as well as other new students with the transition from high school, home-school, or other institutions to Beloit College.
- Educate the campus regarding disability related laws, issues, and concerns.
- Collaborate with faculty, staff, and students to develop and implement student disability services as well as academic enrichment opportunities for all students.
- Teach, counsel and advise students to use resources, improve learning strategies, and realize their full academic potential.
- Conduct frequent evaluations and reviews of the services of this Office.