Updates & Announcements
As of March 28, students, faculty, staff, and emeriti faculty and staff will no longer be required to wear masks indoors on campus.
After much consideration, taking into account current conditions and the recommendations of the CDC, we have decided that effective the week of March 28, masks will be optional in indoor spaces on campus for students, faculty, staff and emeriti faculty and staff.
Updated guidance includes protective practices, testing, vaccination, campus visitors, quarantine, and isolation policies.
All students, faculty, and staff are required to receive a booster dose of the COVID-19 vaccine by Friday, January 28.
A negative COVID test, taken no more than 3 days before arrival on campus, is required for students, faculty, and staff to return to campus in January.
- May 10, 2022 – “Have a great summer” letter sent to the Beloit community
- May 2, 2022 – “Finish strong, Beloiters!” letter sent to the Beloit community
- April 26, 2022 – “New visitor policy” letter sent to the Beloit community
- April 18, 2022 – “Stay vigilant, Beloiters” letter to the Beloit community
- April 11, 2022 – “Don’t forget to bring your masks!” letter to the Beloit community
- April 5, 2022 – “Speeding toward the semester’s end — safely” letter to the Beloit community
- March 28, 2022 – “New masking policy starts today” letter to the Beloit community
- March 25, 2022 – “Mask Policy Update, Monday, March 28” letter to the Beloit community
- March 21, 2022 – “COVID testing for students on campus this week” letter to the Beloit community
- March 18, 2022 – “COVID Testing Next Week – Open to All Students” letter sent to Beloit students
Email the COVID-19 Task Force: COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org