Steven Huss-Lederman Biographical Information
- Associate Professor of computer science in the Mathematics and Computer Science Department at Beloit College from Fall 2000 to present.
- Assistant Faculty Associate and Associate Scientist in the Computer Sciences Department at the University of Wisconsin-Madison from 1995-2000.
- Member of the Research Staff at the Center for Computing Sciences from 1987-1995.
- B.S. in Chemistry from the University of Maryland in 1982.
- Ph.D. in Theoretical Chemistry from the California Institute of Technology in 1987.
Thesis title: Artificial Intelligence in Quantum Intramolecular Dynamics with Application to a Heavy Central Mass Problem
Advisor: Rudolph A. Marcus