Student Work & Internships
Get your hands dirty.
Work for sustainability on campus
- Sustainability Channel Assistants: Food Team. This team of three students fights food waste on campus and coordinates efforts such as the Eco-To-Go program and the Food Recovery Network.
- Sustainability Channel Assistants: Energy Team. This team of three students coordinates energy efficiency projects on campus.
- Sustainability Channel Assistants: Waste Team. This team of three students educates the campus community on recycling efforts and coordinates recycling of snack bags and personal care product containers through the Terracycle program.
- Beloit Urban Garden (BUG) Intern: Summer interns manage and care for the student-run organic garden.
Buccaneer Boathouse staff: Students manage equipment at the boathouse along the Rock River.
- Gear Shack Staff: Students manage camping and other outdoor equipment for student use.
Greenhouse Assistant: Students water plants and prepare seedlings for courses in the Beloit College greenhouse.
Research Assistants: Students work with faculty mentors on sustainability-related research during the summer and the academic year