Student Work & Internships
Students in the Justice & Right channel find meaningful work on campus, in our local community, and across the globe.
Work Study that aligns with your interests
- Student assistants in the Office of Student Success, Equity & Community help plan and implement the Get Woke series.
- Equity Trainers will learn to co-lead trainings on gender equity, approaches to anti-racism, and cross-cultural communication.
- Sustained Dialogue moderators facilitate dialogue among student groups on topics related to race and equity.
- The Weissberg Program employs outreach specialists to inform students about opportunities to engage with human rights and social justice on and off-campus.
- Learning Assistants in the Office of Learning Enrichment & Disabilities Services (LEADS) undertake activities to promote disability awareness.
- LEADS Accessibility Assistants connect students with disabilities to resources and services.
Internships just about anywhere
Recent students interned at…
- The Arab Group for the Protection of Nature in Jordan
- The Center for Responsive Politics in Washington, D.C.
- Refugee Resettlement Services offered by Catholic Charities in Rockford, IL
- The Rock County Public Health Department in Beloit
- Heartland Alliance International in Chicago
- La72 , Tabasca, Mexico, providing supports for migrants
- Unite for Sight in Ghana and India
- U.S. Senator Barbara Boxer’s Office in Los Angeles
- The MAB Medical Center in Ghana
- Women & their Work, Austin, Texas
- International Organization for Migration, San Isidro, Peru