Student Work & Internships
There’s no better way to determine if you want to pursue a career path than to experience it first-hand.
Build your resume through a job on campus
- Wellness Programmers create, plan, and carry out campus wellness and health education events on campus.
- Student Athletic Trainers assist professional athletic trainers with assessment and treatment of student-athletes.
- Fitness Attendants supervise and maintain the Powerhouse fitness floor.
- Outdoor Trip Leaders lead students on trips to new outdoor environments.
- Group Fitness Instructors teach group fitness classes to students (zumba, yoga, etc.).
- Boat House Staff keep the Buccaneer Boathouse up and running for student use. Lifeguards keep our swimmers safe for fun or competition.
- Students manage the intramural sports leagues, with positions as league coordinators, scorekeepers, and game officials.
- Peer support group leaders bring together students’ issues of identity and belonging.