Student Work & Internships
There’s no better way to determine if you want to pursue a career path than to experience it first-hand.
Build your resume through a job on campus
- Wellness Programmers create, plan, and carry out campus wellness and health education events on campus.
- Student Athletic Trainers assist professional athletic trainers with assessment and treatment of student-athletes.
- Fitness Attendants supervise and maintain the Powerhouse fitness floor.
- Outdoor Trip Leaders lead students on trips to new outdoor environments.
- Group Fitness Instructors teach group fitness classes to students (zumba, yoga, etc.).
- Boat House Staff keep the Buccaneer Boathouse up and running for student use. Lifeguards keep our swimmers safe for fun or competition.
- Students manage the intramural sports leagues, with positions as league coordinators, scorekeepers, and game officials.
- Peer support group leaders bring together students’ issues of identity and belonging.
Spinal cord rehabilitation internship
Reflecting on the experience, Meghan noted, ”It has impacted me tremendously in figuring out what I want to do after graduation from Beloit by allowing me to have one on one patient interactions.”