Get involved in improving the health of our community.
Take the lead
- Plan science activities and a major overnight event for middle schoolers with Girls and Women in Science.
- Inform the campus and surrounding community about issues related to public health with Beloit Public Health Initiative.
- Educate the college community about reproductive health and rights in the Sexual Health and Reproductive Choice Coalition.
- Advocate for disability rights in the Beloit Cross-Disability Coalition.
- Work with other students to prepare for health careers in the Pre-Health Professionals club.