Turn our community connections into hands-on experiences.
- Paid internships are available through the John Michael Kohler Arts Center and other non-profits across Wisconsin each summer.
- Volunteer (or intern) at the Beloit Historical Society.
- Volunteer (or intern) at the Rock County Historical Society.
- Volunteer at the Midway Village in nearby Rockford, IL.
Study abroad in a range of short- and long-term programs. Discover history and museums and engage in research and internship opportunities while immersing yourself in other cultures.
- Enroll in curating courses at Goldsmiths, University London
- Take an arts management course at the University of East Anglia
- Learn conservation techniques through SACI in Florence while serving as a English-language tour guide in a Florence cathedral or a church
- Or work with the Office of International Education to find a program that lets you cultivate your interests
Study off-campus for a semester right here in the United States.
- Gain hands-on experience at the Newberry Library and Field Museum in Chicago through Associated Colleges of the Midwest seminars
- Combine your studies with an internship in the field at The Philadelphia Center.