Business & Entrepreneurship
Solve Problems. Market Ideas. Build Businesses.
This channel is for you if…
- You want to start or run your own firm or organization in the for-profit or nonprofit world.
- You envision being self-employed or freelancing in the arts or in the creative sector.
- You plan to join the business world and enter careers such as consulting, finance, accounting, marketing, market research, etc.
The Center for Entrepreneurship in Liberal Education at Beloit (CELEB) is dedicated to student ventures and open to all students, regardless of major or prior experience.
- Show your artwork in the student-run public ABBA Art Gallery.
- Imagine, design, and create things in the Maker Lab.
- Create music in the Maple Tree Recording Studio.
- Do market research with the student-run Belmark Associates.
- Start your own business in the Entrepreneurship Lab
- Run the WISE Philanthropic Foundation promoting social excellence.
Business & Entrepreneurship Opportunities
Summer of Number Crunching and Making Connections
For Gjergj Ndoci’20, a summer 2019 internship at Blackhawk Transportation was about finance and much more.more
Marketing: The Joy of Communications
Thu Pham ’12 enjoys having a positive impact on the public in her role as a Public Relations Communications Directormore
Accounting: Interesting Facts of the Tax Field
Raymond Thomas ’13 proved that mastering in tax can be more interesting than you think it is.more
Finance: Responsibilities of a Product Developer
A day in the life of Madeline Carpenter ’14, a Product Development Managermore