Professor Grube organizes the annual “Econ Day”, a career development opportunity where students can interact and network with alumni.
Business & Entrepreneurship
Solve Problems. Market Ideas. Build Businesses.
This channel is for you if…
- You want to start or run your own firm or organization in the for-profit or nonprofit world.
- You envision being self-employed or freelancing in the arts or in the creative sector.
- You plan to join the business world and enter careers such as consulting, finance, accounting, marketing, market research, etc.
The Center for Entrepreneurship in Liberal Education at Beloit (CELEB) is dedicated to student ventures and open to all students, regardless of major or prior experience.
- Show your artwork in the student-run public ABBA Art Gallery.
- Imagine, design, and create things in the Maker Lab.
- Create music in the Maple Tree Recording Studio.
- Do market research with the student-run Belmark Associates.
- Start your own business in the Entrepreneurship Lab
- Run the WISE Philanthropic Foundation promoting social excellence.
The Beloit Executive in Residence program offers a unique opportunity for Beloit students to get professional mentorship from alumnus/a with extensive business and entrepreneurship experience.
Business & Entrepreneurship Opportunities
Get a Boost in Resume for Your Next Internship/Job Application
Acknowledging the importance of applying for summer internships and jobs, the Business and Entrepreneurship Channel organized two workshops to help reviewing students’ resumes.more
Advice From the Wise Networkers
Not knowing an effective way to create a wider network for internships and jobs? Ask the seniors!more
Being an Investor While in College, Why Not?
Mashfik Siddique ’20 and Saugat Pandey ’21 found a place for students to become investors while still in college.more
Consulting: A Simple Tip in Pursuing a Professional Career
Karla Figueroa ’13 got herself fully prepared for job interviews with an unexpectedly simple tool.more
Marketing: The Joy of Communications
Thu Pham ’12 enjoys having a positive impact on the public in her role as a Public Relations Communications Directormore
Accounting: Interesting Facts of the Tax Field
Raymond Thomas ’13 proved that mastering in tax can be more interesting than you think it is.more