Alicia works with students in the scene shop to help bring shows to life. Students not only learn practical skills necessary for technical theatre, but also how to be more sustainable in the work they’re doing.
Express yourself. Collaborate. Integrate arts with your life.
This channel is for you if…
- You want to deepen your creative practice in a supportive community.
- You believe collaboration can expand your creative potential.
- You realize that the arts do more than reflect the world, but rather they shape how society sees itself.
- You tell stories using language, visual media, sound, or movement.
- You know that the skills you develop in the arts can support any career you pursue.
Britney Johnson recognized for academic achievements, dedication to community
An award named for Martha Peterson, Beloit’s 7th college president, has singled out one remarkable graduate each year since 1981.more
Art in Service of a Greater Cause
Kerry Randazzo’20 combined his love of theatre arts with a major in environmental arts and communications.more
The Artist Behind Our Cover
Jake Quatt’19 worked with the college’s magazine staff to create a cover illustration.more
Ephemeral Art is One BIG Collaboration
“It’s a ‘we’ project, not an ‘I’ project,” Amanda Browder’98 says of “Power Plant Beloit,” a 35-foot by 35-foot multi-colored, multi-textured work of art made up of around 30 strips of fabric sewn together by dozens of hands over the course of two weeks in late March.more
Navigating Unconventional Channels: The Liberal Arts as Your Compass
Alumni panel focusing on unconventional career stories, featuring: Jennifer Vogl ’98, Mark Wold ’95, and Bjorn Munson ’96.more