Sparked by curiosity, fueled by creativity and collaboration.
Build a prototype or bring your vision to life in our student-run studio stocked with tools, supplies, and equipment. Open to all student entrepreneurs to work on solo or team projects.
Safety is a priority for everyone: All students are trained and safety equipment is required (safety glasses, dust masks, and hearing protection).
Maker Lab is open by appointment only. For everyone’s safety, a student supervisor must be present to assist with all projects. Fill out the form below to get started with your project.
- Computers with Adobe Creative Suite and Fusion 360 CAD software
- 3D printers
- Desktop CNC Mill
- Laser cutter
- Mat cutters
- Paper cutters
- Sewing machines
- Steam irons
- Heat press
- Electronic soldering
- Vinyl cutter
- Flex shaft (with drill press)
- Button-making machines
- Cordless drills
- Scroll saw
- Air compressor
- Pliers & screwdrivers for both traditional projects and electronics
- Wrenches & sockets (metric & SAE)
- Claw & soft-face hammers; dead-blow hammer
- Wire strippers & crimpers
- Digital micrometers & calipers, dial calipers, electronic scale, 1-2-3 blocks
- Glue guns
- Heat-safe soldering mats
- Self-healing cutting mats
- Bench vises
- Sewing templates
- Fabric scissors
- Thread, bobbins, needles, seam rippers, pattern marker
- Sewing patterns