Get Ready for the Future
Eight days of workshops, panels, and networking opportunities to help students identify and land jobs.
Career Accelerator 2022 is January 10-19 — Register today!
Get Started on Your Future with the Career Accelerator
Your professional development is more than finding the next job. (Although that’s important, too.) It’s about applying what you’re learning in a new environment, discovering the ways that your passions can impact the world, and unlocking the keys to your success.
- Explore your potential career path. Choose a workshop in your chosen Career Channel, or spend some time with a Career Channels advisor. You can also learn about other career-building opportunities available through the Channels program.
- Begin planning for your summer experiences. Whether you’re looking forward to internships, post-Beloit jobs, or graduate school, you can jumpstart your search during the Career Accelerator. Check out the variety of events you can attend.
- Create and connect with your network. Through the Career Accelerator, you can connect with employers, graduate schools, and alumni who are committed to your success. Check out the workshops and social events where you can meet with new mentors.
What can you do right now?
In addition to attending the Career Accelerator, you can take steps to identify and prepare for a rewarding career throughout the year.
- Check out Handshake. It’s a great resource for finding jobs and internships, researching employers, and accessing all of our career development info.
- Visit O*Net to learn how your interests could match with relevant occupations.
- Begin brainstorming content for your resume. Remember to include work experiences, academics, and co-curricular activities.
- Start your LinkedIn profile, using your newly created resume.