Though many of the faces will remain familiar, there are a number of personnel changes happening right now in the Division of Development & Alumni Relations.
“It’s always sad to see wonderful and talented people like Leslie Kidder and Karen Kavanaugh move on, but we’re truly excited that the organizational structure and management scheme we’ve created over the past couple of years provides terrific internal growth opportunities for other members of our team,” says Jeff Puckett, vice president for development and alumni relations.
To see what this means in terms of organizational flow, reference the PDF chart at the right of this post.
- Major Gifts Officer Leslie Kidder’02, at the end of June
- Records Coordinator Karen Kavanaugh, starting retirement Sept. 1
- Kathleen Davis, assistant director of donor relations & stewardship (position formerly held by Erick West)
- Karen Mayse, executive assistant to the vice president and executive director (position formerly held by Kerry Balbirona)
- Kelsey Parman’10, new research analyst in the prospect research and management office (position formerly held by Carrick Davis'07)
- Kerry Balbirona, from executive assistant to the vice president and executive director to major gifts officer
- Katie Biscoe’01, from associate director of alumni, parent relations and annual support to major gifts officer
- Caroline Golja’13, from student supervisor to interim operations coordinator
- Julie Metzger, from alumni, parent relations and annual support secretary to records coordinator (effective mid-August)
- Erick West, from assistant director of donor relations and stewardship to assistant director of alumni, parent relations, and annual support