Want to make $150 for spending a weekend on campus making connections with alumni? Apply to be a Reunion R.A.
The Office of Alumni & Parent Relations seeks friendly, reliable, and energetic student leaders to serve as R.A.s during reunion weekend June 8–10. Applicants should be motivated, organized, and possess a sense of ownership of work. Candidates should be able to easily engage in conversation about their Beloit experience.
Reunion R.A.’s will:
- live on campus with alumni Friday, June 8–Sunday, June
- assist with checking alumni into their rooms, mingle with alumni throughout the weekend, and be available to answer alumni inquiries in the evening
- assist with set up and hosting of reunion dinners and event
- assist with function set-up
- dine with alumni in commons Friday lunch, Saturday brunch, Sunday breakfast
To apply, send a 150-word essay addressing “Why I Love Beloit College” and either a copy of your resume or an unofficial copy of your transcripts to Cassie Swanson at email@example.com, by April 22.